Mittwoch, 1. April 2015

Monti's Most Beautiful Socks

I'm so happy to introduce my first tutorial in ENGLISH: 
"Monti's most beautiful and funny pair of socks"
 now available in my DAWANDA Shop.


 

This item includes pattern and instructions IN ENGLISH for these beautiful and funny pair of socks.
The pattern includes the following sizes: 
EU 20-45; GB 4-10,5; USA 4-13. 
A step by step tutorial with illustrated instructions will provide more detail.
The PDF files will be sent to you via email.

Of Course, this tutorial is still available in German.
Das Ganze gibt's natürlich nach wie vor auch auf Deutsch.

3 Kommentare:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Stolpere gerade über diesen tollen Socken. Leider gibt es Dawanda nicht mehr und Dein shop bei Etsy scheint auch geschlossen.
    Gibt es noch eine Möglichkeit an das ebook zu kommen ?
    LG Gaby

    AntwortenLöschen